February 21, 2007

Pockets

Day 1
K : Hi K.
K : Hey there.
K : How's it goin?
K : Quite good... And you?
K : Yea... Alright I guess.
K : Ok... See ya around.

Day 2
K : Hey!
K : Oh hey there!
K : How's it goin?
K : Actually not too well... I'm getting tired of this world.
K : You are?
K : Kinda, yea. I need to shift time.
K : Oh ok... Lot of people I know do that.
K : Oh!! (In a hushed voice) Do you know someone who can help me?
K : Ummm... I just met you yesterday...
K : I KNOW, I know... But I REALLY need to get out of here. Just help me buy one pocket of time and people won't even notice my absence.
K : Uh... I don't kn...
K : PLEASE! I know it's too dangerous for you. But I'd literally give up anything to...
K : Alright alright! Don't get too excited. I can't promise anything, but... I'll try to help you.
K : (Clinging on to K's hand) Please... Please do...

Day 3
K : Ok here's how you do it. (Handing over a small pouch) One scroll a day tossed into the Fire of Obscurity. No one... and I mean NO ONE should notice it. The minute someone does, the scroll will turn into stone and disturb pockets of time across the Universe. You understand the risk of this right?
K : Yes yes, I'll be extremely cautious, I promise. How soon will I get out of here?
K : Three scrolls in the bag with three words in each.
K : Wait... you mean...
K : Don't even THINK of saying it out loud! Just toss them in the Fire and you'll be out of here sooner than you know it.
K : But, those words are... meant to be said...
K : Do you want to be stuck here?
K : (Meekly) No... No...
K : Then just do this and get outta here without anyone noticing you. I'll consider you lucky if you get out alive.
K : A... Alright. (Turning around to leave) Will I see you again?
K : (Smiling) Three times over.

Day 7
K : Hi K.
K : Hey there.
K : How's it goin?
K : Quite good... And you?
K : Yea... Alright I guess.
K : Ok... See ya around...

No comments: