April 25, 2007

White Corners

Be mine,
That white corner,
We can share,
I'll let you disrobe,
And undo the puzzle,
I'll let you cry,
Hurt and heal.

I'll nurse the wound,
I'll make it my altar,
Plait your hair and
Waste your tears
Upon my blind heart.

We'll take those
Casual mid-day walks,
Seething sun and
Parched earth,
Dying to drink us up,
Dying to parch our voice.
We'll walk and
Not say a word.

I'll let you fall,
Fall and run,
Run and hide amongst
Maple trees.
I'll find you still
All over again,
These goblins
At our feet,
Guiding us through.

Don't ask me to wait,
Fleeting emotions
Are all that remain,
Permanency lost
And lost again.
Just come by and
We'll rest in
The white corner.

2 comments:

Amitha Singh said...

wow! what can i say? i am speechless... i love the visuals your writing creates! :)

Karish said...

ah thank you! : )