July 11, 2007

The Burning Ship Fractal

I see you waking,
The burning ship on the horizon,
A fractal of yourself,
Infinitely spurning inside out,
I touch and breathe you,
Every bit of you repeating,
Eternally into you.

Make me the mast,
Or make me the sail,
Make me the propeller,
That propels your fate.
Make me the sailor,
Who kisses your wooden heart,
I long to repeat within you,
A million times before we start.

Fractals fascinate me,
You must be a fractal,
A burning ship within a burning ship,
The longing that leaves
Fervent kisses in my head.
Tattooes on the brain,
Are seldom reversable,
You are the fractal in my head,
Incredibly perfect and incurable.

You are the burning ship,
The burning ship fractal,
That will stay between my eyes,
Repeating yourself eternally,
Till I become the homesick sailor,
Who finds home
Within your salty floorboards.

No comments: